Schilli Corporation just opened up a Truck Driving position with Truck Transport Company, Inc.
Truck Transport—proud to be a Schilli Corporation operating company—specializes in the safe, punctual delivery of liquid and dry bulk freight. New truck driving career opportunities are available for CDL-A HazMat professionals who want to be home most weekends, competitive CPM rates and the satisfaction of job security.
Worried about healthcare costs? Schilli has the benefits to keep you covered!
New Year, New Benefits!
- Ask how we can cover your COBRA costs until our insurance starts!
- Extremely low premium for employee coverage – includes BC/BS medical, office visits/drug co-pay, dental, & vision
- Cost reduced to $21/week with a wellness plan
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Rx card
Dry Bulk & Tanker Drivers Enjoy:
- Excellent pay per mile, empty or loaded
- Great benefits
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Detention pay
- Steady freight
- High-quality (QualComm, TMW Operating System)
- Paid training to haul our commodities
Truck Transport delivers the following industry freight:
- Lube Oils
- Petroleum Products
Contact recruiters to learn more about dry bulk and tanker driving opportunities at Truck Transport!
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current Class A CDL
- 1 years’ verifiable OTR experience
- HazMat (or ability to obtain) required in some locations
- TWIC (or ability to qualify) required
Apply by clicking the button to the right!