Schilli Corporation just opened up a Truck Driving position with Truck Transport Company, Inc.
Truck Transport—proud to be a Schilli Corporation operating company—specializes in the safe, punctual delivery of liquid and dry bulk freight. New truck driving career opportunities are available for CDL-A HazMat professionals who want to be home most weekends, competitive CPM rates and the satisfaction of job security.
New Year, New Benefits!
- 401(k) with partial match
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer
- That means we will pay the difference in your insurance cost until you are fully on our insurance.
- Extremely low premium for employee coverage – includes BC/BS medical, office visits/drug co-pay, dental, & vision
- Cost reduced to $25/week
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Rx card
Dry Bulk & Tanker Drivers Enjoy:
- Excellent pay per mile, empty or loaded
- Great benefits
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Detention pay
- Steady freight
- High-quality (QualComm, TMW Operating System)
- Paid training to haul our commodities
Truck Transport delivers the following industry freight:
- Lube Oils
- Petroleum Products
Contact recruiters to learn more about dry bulk and tanker driving opportunities at Truck Transport!
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current Class A CDL
- 1 years’ verifiable OTR experience
- HazMat (or ability to obtain) required in some locations
- TWIC (or ability to qualify) required
Apply by clicking the button to the right!