(Truck Transport, Inc. and Bulk Transport Company Subsidiaries)
June 27, 2012 (Original Policy Date)
ENVIRONMENT, SAFETY, HEALTH AND SECURITY POLICY
Environmental, safety, health and security performance is a core value of Schilli Corporation. We are committed to continuous improvement of our performance as it relates to all of our stakeholders, included but not limited to, our employees, contractors, and their employees, the public and our Company Operations. We believe in the dignity and importance of the individual and their right to derive personal satisfaction from their connection, whatever it may be, with our Company.
As Schilli Corporation employees, we will:
- Operate our business accordingly to the Responsible Care Guiding Principles and all applicable legal requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective environmental, safety, health and security management policies.
- Provide adequate control of the environment, safety, health and security risks arising from our work activities.
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting the environment and their safety, health, and security.
- Provide and maintain a safe, healthy working environment.
- Provide safe equipment, proper materials, establish and insist upon safe methods and practices at all times.
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- Keep our operations accessible to our communities, and reach out through open communications to all our stakeholders.
This policy will be enabled through management leadership, corporate standards, and management plans that establish objectives and targets. We will measure our success by the Guiding Principles of the Responsible Care initiative.
- Robert B. Schilli, President
Printed Copy is not a Controlled Document
Revision Date: 6.22.2016