Contractors Cartage Inc. Ste. Genevieve Terminal has now dry bulk career openings!
New Year, New Benefits!
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer
- That means we will pay the difference in your insurance cost until you are fully on our insurance.
- Extremely low premium for employee coverage – includes BC/BS medical, office visits/drug co-pay, dental, & vision
- Cost reduced to $25/week
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Rx card
Dedicated Drivers Enjoy:
- Excellent pay per mile or per load
- 98% overnight, occasionally out two nights; Terminal operates 7 days/week and holidays
- Low-cost Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Freight stability
- Detention pay
- Holiday pay
- Cutting edge systems and equipment (QualComm, TMW Operating System)
- Industry-leading trucks (Mack/Volvo)
- Safety focused
- Paid training to haul our commodities
Contact recruiters to learn more about dry bulk truck driving opportunities at CCI:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current Class A CDL
- 1 years’ verifiable OTR experience
Apply by clicking the button on the right.